Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's been to long and Im lost without you




My dearest sweet Polo. The problem is people say you gone, i know yu didnt leeve.the definition of leaving is no returning,so i will never see you again.Who lied to them? You are so close but yet so far away.see yu later is the more like it.I miss you. Im lost without you but i can even maintain really. Its a big disguise. How i walk around and tell people the story about you when they ask,like it dont eat me up inside. i wanna let you know that i love you. The last thing i said to you about that i was saying how"i care about you" and you said you believed me when really we was suppose to be saying fuck each other. I have a problem of accepting the fact that your not on earth.Imma leeve it as we went without seeing each other for a while and telling myself that you said you was gonna try to get a ride(like you always said when it rained).Im kinda happy i didnt find that picha of us that we took cause i would die. imma bee some insane freak that would try to do some voo-doo mess trynna bring you back.(Jus kidding). I couldnt accept the fact that every other girl wanted you but i can say that i accept that god wanted you. i know your safe from Drama. ( from mee to,cause i did cause some). lls. boo you got me sitting here crying and smiling. smiling cause i can be able to say you where in my world. crying cause i got this "i miss you" song by aaliyah on repeat. In a special most respected way. I am your keeper and i love you wiff all my heart. You and Deuce!.i cant even stop writting jus like i couldnt leeve your gravesite or when you spent the nite or i spent the nite. I cant leeve you . i would let a snake bit me, i would give away all my clothes and bee homeless,my would travel back in the slave years and live,i would not eat for a 100 days,JUST TO BEE WITH YOU AND TALK TO YOU FOR A DAY. imagine what i would do jus to have you back forever!.i wanted to say all this when i was feeling it. The rite moment. Its jus been to long and i need you. When i spent the day at the gravesite and sat and jus stared. I was speechless. Imma keep that promise i raising money for your grave plot.Polo The Star, i truly am fucked up. my hands are shaking and i cant even write nomore = (. love you.